Library setups in homes are well-known for their extremely warm and relaxed décor which makes them the most favourite space inside a home, particularly for those who are avid readers. A well-maintained library inside homes offers good aesthetics, but a spacious one offering excellent ease of move is considered to be the best.
Practically, it is not very difficult to make your library eye-catching, inviting and alluring. Slotting in some very simple adorning components, you can make it as you wish.
Here are those components to serve your purpose-
1. Create a reading space exactly as per your taste and preferences, but never forget to add furniture made from high quality plywood for furniture in India.
2. These pieces of furniture and accessories are not only beautiful but also offer functionality par excellence.
3. Install bookshelves choosing dark-stained pieces for a complete and customary look and feel.
4. The dark-coloured bookshelves must extent right from the floor to ceiling.
5. Fill the shelves with books in a well organized and parallel manner for an appropriate library feel.
6. In case you have very small space to accommodate more than a single big bookshelf, then please ensure to position all the bookshelves next to each other giving your space look like a perfect traditional library.
7. Bring in a chair crafted using materials sourced from the best plywood manufacturers in India to create a space for mind-soothing sitting and enjoying some quality coffee time while reading.
Play with walls in a creative manner
Start the job by painting the walls. A cozy atmosphere contributes to reading just like no other component. Therefore, pick colours such as dark grey or brown to paint the walls evenly. Dark shade is the best option as a backdrop due to its ability to make the entire space look traditional and create a feel of a prototypical library look. Play around walls with white, crusty doors and other decorations. Add beautiful wallpapers to an accent wall which is right behind a couch, providing the space with a comprehensive feel as well as supplementary consistency in overall design.