‘Flush Door’ is a popular name given to doors that are engineered by making use of timber frame covered by wood veneers on the both sides of the door. The empty portion within the door is often filled with wood strips or cardboard. After the frame and filler, flush doors are finished by placing teak ply or veneer on top to give it an absolute finish. Flush doors have a joint-less surface and perfect flush.
Flush doors are more than easy to install and require minimum effort and supporting elements. The raw paraphernalia required for easy and quick installation is as given below-
- Door Bells
- Door Frames
- Door Stoppers
- Door Handles
- Door Viewers
- Hinges and screws
- Tower bolt
- Door closers
- Mortise lock
- Sliding bolt
Purchase these items in advance before door delivery so as to quickly install the doors. If you have a trusted contractor, then hand over the list and he will make the right purchases for you.
In India, DURODOOR is the most preferred Flush Door brand. DURODOOR is made from exclusively hand-picked and well-seasoned hardwood timber. Bonded at high degree of pressure and temperature, utilizing phenol formaldehyde resin and permanent type preservatives, under the cross-bonding process. DURODOOR Flush Doors conform to IS: 2202 (Part-1) – 1999 and exceeds it on quality and durability parameters.
Key Advantages of DURODOOR Flush Doors:
- Made from chemically-treated, perfectly-seasoned high quality hardwood timber
- Engineered and processed under stringent quality control procedures
- Dimensionally stable, outstandingly durable
- Highly resistant to termites and borers and are 100% boiling water proof
- Hardwood core veneers of full width, dimensions and thickness
- Capable of meeting the highest possible level of perfection in specified tests like glue adhesion, knife, flexure, edge loading, impact resistance and screw withdrawal holding
- Hot pressed with extra thick highest grade face veneers
- Simple yet elegant on design and cost effective
- Available in attractive finishes such as teak, decorative veneer, mica, moulded skins
- Exemplarily durable; it can’t split, peel or rot, and doesn’t require periodic refinishing.
- Highly resistant to stains, crashes and scratches
- Available with lifetime guarantee
- Termite Free, Borer Free, to make you worry-free
Manufactured under stringent quality control procedures and methodologies, DURODOOR- Flush Doors meet the highest level of perfection in all specified tests like glue adhesion, knife, flexure, edge loading, impact resistance and screw withdrawal holding. Owing to all these rich properties and attributes, these doors find a wide array of applications in a large number of structures, such as malls, office buildings and homes etc.